Little Things Say a Lot
- Don’t part in the morning without knowing at least one interesting thing about your partner’s day.
- Take ten minutes at the end of your day to talk about each other’s days.
- Find some way every day to genuinely communicate your admiration and respect toward your partner.
- Show affection! Kiss, hold, touch, and caress your partner every day. Aim for kisses that last at least six seconds.
- Schedule one-on-one time each week just for each other.
This course was originally taught by Dr. Justin Imel, Sr. at Ohio Valley University.