Do You Have Enough Family Time?
- Does your family have a designated family fun time?
- Does your family have a designated family devotion time?
- Would you consider scheduling one of each every week?
- Do you need ideas on what to do during family time?
- How much time do you spend with your children each week?
- When you are with your kids, do you focus on accomplishing something, or just being present with them? Do your kids have time with you without commands?
- Will you eliminate cell phones, television, and other distractions for family time?
- What activities do you, your spouse, and your kids enjoy?
- Do you pray with your family?
- How much time do you spend each day talking to your family?
- Do you feel too tired for family time?
- What else is getting in the way of having family time?
- Are you able to put work aside to focus on the needs of your family?
- What in life is more important than a strong relationship with your family?
This course was originally taught by Dr. Justin Imel, Sr. at Ohio Valley University.