Counselor Interview for Divorce Proofing a Marriage
- Are you both completely committed to building a strong, loving union?
- How often do you disagree or argue?
- How often do you have positive interactions (remember, positive interactions should outnumber negative interactions 20 to 1)?
- Do you have an experienced couple mentoring you and your spouse?
- Are you open and willing to accept influence from your spouse?
- In what specific ways have you accepted influence?
- Are you showing positive character toward your spouse?
- Are you showing any negative character traits toward your spouse? If so, how can you work to limit that?
This course was originally taught by Dr. Justin Imel, Sr. at Ohio Valley University.